Jul 9, 2020
Bakatsias is a
James Beard Awarded restaurateur and a passionate man. Here's
what we learned from him;
- How one can include large amounts of information and knowledge
into one question answered yet, skillfully answer the question.
Much like Giorgios' answers his food is layered with flavor and
- How to make wine, "become the grape."
- Every restaurant has a soul and knows what it's supposed to
- Giorgios' penchant for hiring/discovering great chefs.
- Why there aren't any Greek diners in North Carolina?
- How being a midfielder in "futbol" helped him to see the world
in 360 degrees.
Follow the show @ncfbpod and hosts
Trujillo & Matthew Weiss
Support our Sponsors:
Proof Alcohol Ice
Triangle Wine Company
Use promo code 'NCFB' at checkout!
The NC F&B Podcast is Produced and Engineered by Max
Trujillo of Trujillo Media
For booking or questions about the show, contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org