Jun 11, 2020
This is an inspirational story about a family who used culture,
ethnicity, old fashioned hard-work and stick-to-itiveness to create
a successful business and beautiful food.
Here's what we learned:
- How to create a food truck and a restaurant with no background
in the hospitality industry.
- What is Puerto Rican food?
- What is Mofongo?
- Whats the difference between an empanada and a
- What happens when your sick of cleaning a ballast tank?
- How to follow your dreams.
- How your children inspire you.
- How a great couple works together.
Follow the show @ncfbpod and hosts
Trujillo & Matthew Weiss
Support our Sponsors:
Proof Alcohol Ice
Triangle Wine Company
Use promo code 'NCFB' at checkout!
The NC F&B Podcast is Produced and Engineered by Max
Trujillo of Trujillo Media
For booking or questions about the show, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com