Aug 19, 2021
The gents go on the road to one of the "Mecca's" of BBQ,
Lexington, NC. Their
first stop was at Lexington BBQ
AKA Monks. Here's what they learned;
- What makes Lexington BBQ different
than Eastern NC and Texas.
- Why pork shoulder became the meat of choice
- Who are the major players in the Lexington BBQ game.
- When to take your meat off the smoker.
- How many pounds of pork get cooked per day? When you learn this
in relation to the amount of people there are in the city of
Lexington you will be shocked!
- Where to put the dip versus the sauce?
Support our Sponsors:
Get tickets to the Triangle
Wine Company's farm to table wine dinner
The official Vodka of the NC F&B Podcast: BLUE SHARK VODKA, all the
taste without the bite!
SPOT ON Tech that
helps your business grow. Call Tanya
858-213-7820 or email her firstname.lastname@example.org
Drink Joe Van Gogh
Exhale and turn your
home into a haven! Visit Exhaleathome.com
Proof Alcohol Ice
Cream Think Differently About Dessert
Triangle Wine Company
Use promo code 'NCFB' at checkout!
The NC F&B Podcast is Produced and Engineered by Max
Trujillo of Trujillo Media
For booking or questions about the show, contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org