Aug 13, 2020
Jason Howard is an innovator. He looks at a town, he thinks
about the type of place that he would like to frequent and if it's
not in that town, he builds it.
Here's what we learned:
- What can restaurants in Raleigh do to survive covid.
- How simplicity well executed is magical, example good beer
& amazing hot dogs= The Cardinal
- How to make the best hot dog in town and what bun that belongs
- What's coming next from the mind of Mr. Howard.
- Why 1500 square feet is the biggest a restaurant/bar needs to
Follow the show @ncfbpod and hosts
Trujillo & Matthew Weiss
Support our Sponsors:
Hungry Harvest use
NCFB30 promo code for 30% off!!!!
Proof Alcohol Ice
Triangle Wine Company
Use promo code 'NCFB' at checkout!
The NC F&B Podcast is Produced and Engineered by Max
Trujillo of Trujillo Media
For booking or questions about the show, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com