May 6, 2021
The guys sit down with UNC
Football's 2nd leading all time scorer Connor Barth and CEO Mark
Bloomquist to discuss
Wilmington, NC's own, Blue Shark Vodka. Here is what they
- Why North Carolina Sweet Corn makes delicious vodka.
- What is it like inside the mind of an NFL kicker when the game is on the
- How to scale a homegrown product to national levels?
- Did Connor Barth have any tackles in his NFL career?
- Which of Mac or Matt's children will grow up to be NFL kickers
because of the
Barth Brothers annual kicking camp.
Support our Sponsors:
Family Forward NC
is an innovative initiative to improve children’s health and
well-being and keep North Carolina’s businesses competitive. It is
employer-led change to increase access to research-based,
family-friendly practices — big and small — that improve workplace
productivity, recruitment and retention; grow a strong economy; and
support children’s healthy development.
Proof Alcohol Ice
Cream Think Differently About Dessert
Triangle Wine Company
Use promo code 'NCFB' at checkout!
The NC F&B Podcast is Produced and Engineered by Max
Trujillo of Trujillo Media
For booking or questions about the show, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com